Your lifestyle of choice begins right here, with gracious independent living at Scottsdale Village Square, attractively priced at an incredible value.
Independent Living in Arizona
Scottsdale Village Square is a warm and friendly community of people. Our location is on the city bus and Scottsdale Trolley route which connects to the activities in the historic town of Old Scottsdale. We offer our residents studio and one – and two-bedroom apartments surrounded by meticulously kept grounds. Live here at Scottsdale Village Square and you’ll enjoy such amenities and services as:
- Restaurant-style dining with three meals a day (and snacks available 24/7)
- Group activities such as aerobics (in and out of the pool), poker, art classes, and Wii games (bowling and more)
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- All utilities (except telephone and premium cable)
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Assisted living services (as needed)
- Weekly laundering of flat linens
- An on-site beauty salon (fee for service)
We welcome small pets (we do charge a reasonable additional fee).
In addition, Scottsdale Village Square allows you to “age-in-place”. This means that as you get older and need additional help (such as medication management, help with personal hygiene, etc.), our assisted living program will help you retain as much independence as you want and need without having to move from your apartment. Also, should your needs ever change, residents receive priority access to short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support, all offered on one campus.
We’ll be happy to arrange for you to visit, see our apartments, meet with our staff, and learn more about the great value we provide, Just give us a call at (480) 946-6571.
Our pricing structure is affordable and based on the level of care required.